The Institute for Powertrains and Automotive Technology (IFA) uses 16 engine test benches for there R&D Projects. One of the most important parts is the Measurement and Control Tasks. Therefore the IFA uses our standard software CRIISTAL. 3rd party software Interfaces (INCA, Tornado, etc.) are also included in our Standard software solution.
Sohatex also uses his ECS-System to Control some of the engines used at the IFA.
After collecting the data it's necessary to analyze the data in a confortable and fast way. Sohatex wrote some software solutions to make the data analysis as comfortable and fast as possible.
Image Copyright © Institute for Powertrains and Automotive Technology
Example: Data Management and Calculation
- Massive CSV Input Files
- Separation of files into phases
- Calculation per row or phase
- Fully customizable processing
- Saves hours of calculation time and manual work spent in ordinary spreadsheet softwares
Example: Data Analysis
- Fully automated calculation and trigger based Analysis
- 36 CSV measured input files
- One GIF visualisation video output